TinkurLab mostly resides in my garage in Colorado. The main work area consists of a workbench, overhead fluorescent lighting, and lots of part bins and contains to keep all the tools, wires, parts, and projects organized. TinkurLab also expands when necessary to the outdoors, office, and to friend’s houses as needed.
Equipment and Tools
TinkurLab is still pretty small, but we have a few pieces of equipment and tools, including:
- Dremel and lots of bits
- 3 Axis CNC machine 14″ x 14″
- Anycubic Kossel Delta Printer
- Soldering iron, solder, solder wick, tweezers
- Clamps and vises
- Screw drivers of all sizes, including some extra small ones for really small parts
- Netbook computer for code development and testing
- Router for wired and wireless connectivity
- A whole bunch of people on the internet that post their projects, code, tutorials, and other great info that we learn from every day!
- Lots of wire
- Lots of Raspberry Pis, ESP8266s, and Arduinos
- Lots of parts from SparkFun and Adafruit
- An ever expanding “junk box” of old electronics that may be salvaged and combined into projects